Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

CAMERA READY AGAIN - ONWARD


Amazing Amazon ..... less than 24 hours after ordering a Battery Recharger for my Canon 400DE it dropped through my letterbox!  Ordered from Amazon but sent from Macro.Supplier.
Now I can get some images taken for this blog.


In the meantime I have done experiments with roofing tile impress moulds from Malcolms Miniatures and they work very well once texture and a paint wash has been applied.  Using this impress mould will save me a lot of time..... I have also bought impress moulds for stone walls and will most likely buy some of the moulds for brickwork - they work very well with DAS air drying clay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MINIATURA


An Exhibition for the Dolls House Hobby which encompasses everything from D.I.Y. to Fine Art collectables is taking place at the N.E.C.  Birmingham in March 2012.

I will be attending on Sunday March 18th to see which bits and pieces take my eye.  As my birthday is only 2 days away from the 18th I can see myself spending quite a bit......


Click for More Information

No comments:

Post a Comment